Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Apple computer.WE bought it over one year ago. I try…

Customer Question
I have Apple computer.WE...

I have Apple computer.WE bought it over one year ago. I try to listen to lectures on line and they require flash drive. I have a flash drive, but I am getting prompt that I require to have one. Ok. I've tried to install it again from your website. I downloaded this and I was asked for password. I put a password, it did not work. I changed password ***** it did not work again. What I did wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure when, but let me try to see if it works

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

My address is***@******.***. I will check my Apple password ***** If it doesn't work I will get back Thanks, BJ

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/26/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What the video requires is Adobe Flash Player, not a flash drive. I can send you a link to the download so you can install it, or I could install it for you. Which do you prefer?