Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Avast has found one infection on mac and has moved it to the…

Customer Question
Avast has found one...

Avast has found one infection on mac and has moved it to the virus chest. What to do with it? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Which Avast product do you have?

Just the basic version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Avast software?

I have it deleted. The correct thing to do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Waiting for an answer
11/26/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Greetings!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Quarantine or Deleting the infected virus or object is the correct thing to do. If you did this, your computer should be safe from future viruses and you should be protected!

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help

So to answer your question, you took the CORRECT steps here. Hope that helps! Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance as well. Thanks!