Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I renewed my Photoshop licence three weeks ago but have been…

Customer Question
I renewed my Photoshop...

I renewed my Photoshop licence three weeks ago but have been using the Trial which has expired. My message in apps to renew comes up that my Trial has expired. How do I download Photoshop? I am already paying for this service. My order details: #HDB000021750

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

A year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

When to apps.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/25/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, did you renew Photoshop CC or some other version? Are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

I renewed three or so weeks ago. Order details: #HDB000021750. I use a Mac.

OK, open up the following link first:

http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html

Under Photoshop, click "Download trial" - a Photoshop Setup file will be downloaded at the top-right corner of your Safari window.

Once downloaded, open/run the file and follow the on-screen prompts. When prompted, sign in to your Adobe account and you will then be able to activate the full version and use it thereafter.

Does this work for you? Do keep me posted; I'll be here. Thanks,