Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had my computer to play my sonos but it dont work anymore.

Customer Question
I had my computer...

I had my computer to play my sonos but it dont work anymore

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have it on my android and kindle and ipad but wanted to put it back on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your iPad?

8.2 im putting on my android right now it said i needed to update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Its my old laptop i cant get to work anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a dell computor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/24/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris