Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased Hallmark Card Studio 2018 for Mac and downloaded…

Customer Question
I purchased Hallmark Card...

I purchased Hallmark Card Studio 2018 for Mac and downloaded it. However it did not update my 2017.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OXS El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I downloaded it and cannot find it in the download icon. How do I move it to the 2017 Hallmark icon?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/24/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just a moment while I review your question. Thanks.

Since you are having trouble finding the downloaded installation file, I could help you find and install it using a remote assistance session. If you would like to proceed with remote assistance let me know.

No. Cancel this and all charges.

Ok, will do.

CANCEL all charges.