Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having incredible wait times to (1) get online (2) move…

Customer Question
I am having incredible...

I am having incredible wait times to (1) get online (2) move within sites(3)break up and skippiong of sites

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Gmail utube wikepidea

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop windows 10 gooogle chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Erase search history reboot restart gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No cept i also tried [email protected] tech support

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/24/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access, creating the performance issues. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?