Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I HAVEN'T USED SKYPE IN AWHILE. i HAVE PAID FOR AN ACCOUNT…

I HAVEN'T USED SKYPE...

I HAVEN'T USED SKYPE IN AWHILE. i HAVE PAID FOR AN ACCOUNT WHICH i HAVE HAD FOR YEARS. i HAD THE ICON AND ALL i HAD TO DO WAS CLICK ON IT AND mY CONTACTS TO PHONE CAME UP. nOW THE ICON IS GONE AND i CANNOT GET IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

I USE IT FOR THE TIME i AM IN fLORIDA SO IT WOULD BE LAST mARCH 2107

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No I did not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all.

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
remote into my machine. Eastern daylight saving time. The time period can be now.

Now, please click here and click on I agree button and download the Screen Connect Client program and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your system.

Regards

Jins