Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Have norton security premiun and want to install it. A month…

Customer Question
Have norton security premiun...

Have norton security premiun and want to install it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Norton Security?

A month or so ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton Security?

I have uninstalled it from my pc, i have a product key

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/24/2017
Software technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please click the link below to sign in

https://my.norton.com/onboard/home/setup

1. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password ***** Norton, and click Sign In.

If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.

2. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.

If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue.

Type the product key and click >.

3. Click Agree & Download.

If you have more than one Norton product in your account, Choose the product you want to download and click Next.

Click Load More if the product you desire to download is not visible in the list.

4. Do one of the following depending on your browser:

5. For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.

6. For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.

7. For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.

8. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.

Follow the on-screen instructions.

9. Your Norton product is now installed and activated.

Hi

I'm just following up if the steps worked for you?