Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is elements supported om win 10? Don't remember. but it was…

Customer Question
Is elements supported om...

Is elements supported om win 10?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Elements?

Don't remember. but it was working a couple of months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Elements?

Am a long time user and as I said it stopped . That was after some repair by BB. I can open a picture, but all of the dropdowns show a vertical blank rectangle..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot tell what the version is because "help" is one of those blank rectangles.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
11/24/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It just started this month. I have version 1703 of Win 10, build 15067. 726. I can't give you the build of Elements 11 that I have because that is on one of the dropdowns that are just blank rectangles, but as I said it was working.
G
Don't want to connect. Is there recent download for Elements 11 that caused this problem?

What version of elements is this?

The version is 11.0 and the control panel says the installation was 11/17/2017, but the problem started before then. To restate the problem, photos can be opened but the dropdowns, like "enhance" or "help" are all blank vertical rectangles.

Do you know your screen res and .net version?

The screen resolution is 1680x1050. Elements 11 has been installed for 4 years and the screen resolution has not been changed and I never has this problem. Did you look at the screen shot?Don't know what you mean by .net version.

Yep - can you check the version of .NET in the control panel programs list?

Have you tired a repair?

I can connect and do all this for you If you like.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist