Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Adobe flash player is disabled, how do I enable it in…

My Adobe flash player...

My Adobe flash player is disabled, how do I enable it in Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Flash?

I haven't even used it, however I need it for a class I am taking. I have turned it on and it is disabled. Do I need a subscription?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flash?

I have just turned it on, that's it

11/23/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. No, you do not need a subscription. What's your Internet browser program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thx

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b1631d9f-cb87-429f-8e69-41d93a938888
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

We are connected, what are you finding

I'm sorry; we are not connected. Please do the steps below:

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y9ct5bdo
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

- Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

No error messages and no downloads window yet

What happens when you click on the website below?

http://tinyurl.com/y9ct5bdo

Do you see the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client , usually shown at the bottom of your computer's screen?

No sir! sorry

On your computer, what do you see when you click on the website below?

http://tinyurl.com/y9ct5bdo

- What does it show?

It asks what I want to do with Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe

When it asks what to do with Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe, click on the option called Run, thanks.

I did and it asks if I want to allow the app to make changes to my computer and I clicked yes.

Sorry, it is strange. Can you please click on the website below:

http://www.firefox.com

, then there, download / run / install the Firefox program.

- Then open the Firefox program, then go to the website for your class in Firefox program and see if it works fine in the Firefox program.

Please let me know. Thank you.

I have to go now, thank you for your time. Will keep trying in FireFox

You're welcome. OK, I've emailed you, so you can always get back to me anytime as needed. Thank you for your patience.