Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can'st access mycontacts/address list. Teelephone and

Customer Question
I can'st access mycontacts/address...

I can'st access mycontacts/address list

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Teelephone and address info

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My cell or hard line?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/23/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems do you have your telephone list on mail or a app??

If you like i can log on to your machine and assist you.

Waiting for your feedback.