Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am confused about something with eBay selling. At the

Customer Question
bottom of the listing it...
I am confused about something with eBay selling. At the bottom of the listing it says "free shipping" and a final value fee will be added if the item sells. However, to relist, it is trying to charge me $1.00 listing fee. Why?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the length of time that you are putting the item up for auction?

3 days. Does that make a difference?

I believe so, if you extend it to a 7 day auction, there shouldn't be a dollar fee anymore.

Let me know if this works for you!

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!