Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Jess, I am trying to convert a pdf to word. it takes me to…

Customer Question
Hi Jess, I am...

Hi Jess, I am trying to convert a pdf to word. it takes me to the cost page but nothing happens. Margaret

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don"t remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I can pull up word okay

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

You can only use free converter if you use online services, because most of the converter software are paid software, you have to buy them for using. Let me know if you want to use the online converters or not?