Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had to convert my computer from 32 bit to 64 bit. Most of…

Customer Question
I had to convert...

I had to convert my computer from 32 bit to 64 bit. Most of my word perfect files have been downloaded. I need Corel to download Word Perfect 12. My id number is ***** I am a word perfect user for many years and my name is ***** ***** please can you help me download wp12

Technician's Assistant: Which Corel product do you have?

I have Word Perfect Office 12

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I haven't tried word yet because only my files are on my new 64 bit computer and not the program Word Perfect office 12

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I only want to work with the software expert. my phone number is(###) ###-####and am located in Los Angeles. I am 90 years old and i really need help to download. I can call your expert if you give me his phone number thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 7 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a few minutes to review your issue. Is there any other information that you would like me to know?

Why do you want to convert your computer from 32 bit to 64 bit?

Hi Abram, I am chatting with Corel support now to help us with this. I'll post more info once I finish chatting with them.

Hello Abram, This is the response I received from Corel:

Hello Donna French,

Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support.

Actually WordPerfect Office 12 is already an Obsolete software.

May I know your Operating System?

You may also consider on having our latest version which is WordPerfect Office X8.

You may purchase it at an Exclusive Pricing, kindly use the link below to purchase:

https://store.corel.com/1103/uurl-ocfjtt90ie

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Thank you,

Do you have any further questions for me or need assistance with buying the latest version at the Exclusive Pricing?