Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I recently purchased the pdf package but can't seem to get…

Customer Question
I recently purchased the...

I recently purchased the pdf package but can't seem to get it to type a document for me, every time I pull up create it pulls up the blank pg. but my mouse turns into a hand and I can't type anything, I think I got the wrong pkg.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell but I got windows ten

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years AGO, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PC. I'VE USED PDF BEFORE AND HAD NO PROBLEM, I THINK I GOT THE WRONG PKG, COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT PKG I SHOULD HAVE GOT.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 5 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Which PDF package did you purchase? Was it Acrobat Pro?

it's pdf suite 2018
can't afford it right now, and I already paid $39 dollars for the one I can't use, could you just tell me which one to get to be able to make some documents and file them in my pc. thank you.
could you please tell me why they charged me another $31 dollars, and I still can't use the one I got, and the lady told me if I took the $5 gift that I would get a refund, could you please tell me why did they charge my account for asking a question, and I still didn't get anything done, and now they have messed up my monthly budget, I'm a disabled vet on a fixed income, I don't like to get angry but if nothing is done, I will be getting in touch with a lawyer, thank you for putting me in a bigger hole.
are you still there or is it all you get to ask is one question for $31 dollars.

Hi there, I am back online to assist you now. Can you tell me more about what kind of document you are trying to create?

Who has charged you again? The PDF Suite company or JustAnswer.com ?

Is this where you purchased the software http://www.pdf-suite.com/ ???

I believe it's just answer dot com that your pg. sent me too, and now they want me to pay another $100 dollars if I want a answer from a lawyer, I have $21 dollars left after they took $31 more dollars for nothing, and I got to make it to next Friday with that, I do not get a thanksgivings, and especially since they got a $31 dollar thanksgivings gift from me, I see every question I ask is going to cost me more money that I do not have, so I'll just see if I can go talk to the legal service at the welfare office, I'm a disabled vet on a fixed income that your people help me go into the hole on, but oh well done done, if you can tell me why I'm not getting any help it's alright, some body is going to say something to me in the near future, I'm not computer smart but that's no reason to deceive me.

I am requesting a refund for you and I do not have enough information about your issue to be able to help. I'll let another expert try to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.

thank you that would be appreciated, we can forget about the other issue, they can have that money, but I do need the $31 back if possible. I'll get word perfect or something the next time. thank you.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist