Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there any kind of software out there that could take a…

Customer Question
Is there any kind of...
Is there any kind of software out there that could take a video I downloaded online, not a movie but just a random video and translate it from the language being spoken into english? Or possibly just english subtitles??
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 7 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed
Can you please name your video because there are several ways available to have english translation or subtitles
Software technician: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 7 months ago

Hello

I am providing you some of the way which might help you to get translation for your video please try them and let me know if they works, thanks. Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any further help , thanks.

You can use youtube video manager for language translation of video

Reference Link :- https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-debuts-video-translator-for-300-languages/

Also read the instruction at below link as it is guiding how to translate the language of video.

https://ignitevisibility.com/how-to-easily-translate-youtube-videos-in-new-languages/

Note:- If you found my information helpful then only please accept or rate it so i can get credits for my efforts as this is only way to get that, thanks.

Basically the videos I'm trying to translate are .mp4 and .wmv files and mostly all German and French videos would I be able to use the YouTube video manager to do that they're basically just video files I've downloaded from various sites. Thanks for your help I appreciate it
I've been looking online for probably 3 or 4 years now trying to find a solution but the only thing I found was sending the files to a company and have them translate them individually and send them back at about 100 bucks a pop. Considering I have roughly 100 to 150 files that would be a fortune lol
I never got a response from you on my question??? Are you still helping me I paid a lot of money to connect to you on this website