Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I'm working on a homework assignment that requires Adobe,

Hi! I'm working on a...
Hi! I'm working on a homework assignment that requires Adobe, specifically the Flash Player 11.7, and I need help to install it. I'm using the Internet Explorer browser, which I'm most accustomed to. I have Windows 10, and I'd like the PPAPI?--I forgot what that is. I tried installing it today but with no cigar...I just probably made my computer worse... Can you help me? I'm not so good with computers. I'll appreciate your help immensely. Bear with me because I don't understand very much. I'll probably need much clarification and help.. Thank You in advance!!
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: not too much, I'm afraid.
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Okay. I tried just typing into the browser ---how to download Adobe Flash Player 11.7. I must have clicked on ads 'cause nothing seemed to work. :-)..
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i'm not sure. .. :-)..
11/22/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
exact copy: Adobe Flash player 11.7 or later is required to complete or review this activity. Please download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
.. :)

Thank you. If you use the Microsoft Edge browser program instead, does it work?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
darn. sorry for asking, but I don't know if I have the Microsoft Edge Browser. How would I know if I have the Microsoft Edge browser? :) You see, it's for a Spanish assignment/website. Not sure if that helps!

Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon usually located at the bottom left of your computer's screen), then scroll down the list of apps, then see if the item Microsoft Edge is showing there.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have the Microsoft Edge. Thank you! I'm all ears. sorry for the late response.

You're welcome. That's okay. Does the homework website work in the Microsoft Edge program?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
it can. I wanted to add...When I click on settings and more at the right and then go down to settings and then to view advanced settings in the old browser..., it says that Adobe Flash Player is enabled.
VHLcentral.com shows: Adobe Flash player 11.7 or later is required to complete or review this activity. Please download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
...Hope it be clear? I don't know.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I hope I'm not going too far ahead, but how would I accurately install the new and updated Adobe Flash Player accurately without encountering any ads?

Just ignore that; you don't need the latest flash player as it will require a different browser. But since it's working already, so from now on, you can just use the Microsoft Edge program for accessing your homework website. (You can also use the Microsoft Edge program to access the internet / all other websites.)

Do you have any further question? And/or do you still need help?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
not sure how to explain it, but...the website is for Spanish, and it is a listening activity. It requires listening, recording, and reviewing what I just heard. You're the only one who can help me, 'cause I don't know how to download it. Should I use Google Chrome instead for it and how to install the latest version successfully?
I kinda need it today before 11:59 pm, which is when it's due. so much for last minute hw. Also don't know how to add files on here, so I copied and pasted some of the activity from the website.ListenRecord
Reviewllamar al médicoListenRecordReviewtres semanasListenRecordReviewrelajarse con sus amigosListenRecordReviewel parqueListenRecordReviewsu abuelaListenRecordReviewunas pastillasListenRecordReview
You must first record a response.las montañasListenRecordReview

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
sorry if i'm not clear. I really need you to help me!!!! :-)

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Thank you!

You're welcome. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycgs3not
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycgs3not
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Note: You must connect the LifeCam to your computer correctly in order to record.

- And please use the Microsoft Edge program to do your homework. (If needed, you can also try the Google Chrome program.)

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.