Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a card for PSE from Leading Edge Computers at…

Customer Question
I purchased a card...

I purchased a card for PSE from Leading Edge Computers at Port Macquarie, they and activated the card, but when I inserted the code, I could not get a serial number

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

The latest Mac -27-inch Model A1419 MNE92X/A

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few months ago, Have tried re-inserting code but cannot see a code. I may have had a stray '.' at the end of my email address once, but have retried with the correct email address many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/22/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Mac computer right now?
  2. What exactly are the procedures in the card that you bought?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess