Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just bought date for my hallmark card studio. It was not…

Customer Question
I just bought date...

I just bought date for my hallmark card studio

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was not able download because is states "unable to locate a valid installation f Hallmark Card Studio I have bought the computer in Jan. I have bought several programs before the only one I had trouble with was last year because the did not set up correctly. i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like too download what I bought the other day I am elderly and am a little slow.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What exactly is the name of the software that you bought?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 10 Hallmarkcardstudio Why do I have to pay for a Hallmark service I am so confused and now broke

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion.

You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and not Hallmark. We are not affiliated with Hallmark but I can help you with your problem if you want to continue.

On the other hand, here is the link about refunding if you do not want to continue:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Just let me know if you want to continue with my help.

Regards,

Jess