Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not log into my email account. It does not recognize…

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log into my email account. It does not recognize my password

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I tired to change my password, but the system says I did not give enough information to identify myself. so I am stuck

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I want to do is change my password. My email address is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my email is driver 955 @outlook.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/21/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.