Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I opened a new face book page and facebook locked it down…

Customer Question
I opened a new...

I opened a new face book page and facebook locked it down now I can't use it why

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

3 days ago I just opened it because I lost my pass word to my other facebook page I had for years

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it three years ago I am now getting a new windows 7 today but why did face book shut down my account I have been on face book and never had any trouble no problems with people never been reported for nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No and I am not paying face book to tell me it's suppose to be free

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/21/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris