Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

MY PDF ICONS ON MY DESKTOP SHOW UP AS ALL INSTEAD OF THE RED…

Customer Question
MY PDF ICONS ON...

MY PDF ICONS ON MY DESKTOP SHOW UP AS ALL WHITE INSTEAD OF THE RED ICONS I USUALLY HAVE.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I PURCHASE THE COMPUTER IN 2013. I ORDERED THE COMPUTER TO NEVER SHOW THUMBNAILS, JUST ICONS BUT THAT DID NOT WORK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I LEFT MY COMPUTER ON ALL WEEKEND BY MISTAKE AND WHEN I RETURNED I COULDN'T GET IT TO TURN OFF. WHEN I UNPLUGGED IT AND TURNED IT BACK ON (EVENTUALLY), I WAS UNABLE TO USE MY BROWNER. I WAS ALSO REQUIRED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE, I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS MY INTERNET BUT WAS UNABLE TO SAVE ANYTHING INTO A PDF. I AM NOT VERY TECH SAVVY BUT I CAN TRY TO FOLLOW WHATEVER DIRECTIONS I AM GIVEN.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you have the program called Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,