Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just downloaded office 365 home. My old employer system

Customer Question
Hi just downloaded office...

Hi just downloaded office 365 home. My old employer system expired. I keep getting messages stating outlook expired and skype business cannot log in. I need help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just now I have just paid new subscription. Expiry has been about 1 week

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Not sure what that means

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 year ago none as yet as I just downloaded the new 365 Home suit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they make sure the transition from the old employer account and the new personal account is seamless

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
11/21/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What were the programs you have had in your "old employer system"?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

The old system was Office 365 Business and I have just purchased Office 365 Home
I just paid on my card Why am I getting the update request

Thank you for writing back. I can see that you requested for Secure Remote Assistance but there are problems from your end. Secure Remote Assistance has an extra fee on top of what you have already paid to post the question.

If your card information are correct, I believe it is your bank blocking the transaction.