Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

In word i have a copy of my book to publish and the pages

Customer Question
in word i have...
in word i have a copy of my book to publish and the pages moved need to correct but it won't let me correctit
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: del lwindow 10
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 2 years i dont know how to trouble shute any thing
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can i talk to someone over the phone i am 83 years old and don't know much about computers my phone # is(###) ###-####
Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Software
11/21/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 19 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What version of MS Word are you using? The latest Word 2013 or 2016?
  2. Are you unable to EDIT the book only? Or you are unable to edit ANY document?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist