Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to set up an international account but cannot…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up an international account but cannot remember what password ***** wife set up todo this

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Don't know how to and to be perfectly honest I'm not toogood with computers!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell Inspiron15 3000series

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computers fine----------------I cant set up the international account because I don't have the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/21/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.