Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How often do you have Adobe updates. Purchased about three…

Customer Question
How often do you...

How often do you have Adobe updates.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased about three years ago. Not tried troubleshoot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else, thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/20/2017
Software technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know what issues you are facing with Adobe?

Thanks,

Kumar