Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

New computer & iPhone and can't remember talk.google

Customer Question
New computer & iPhone...

New computer & iPhone and can't remember talk.google password ***** can't reconnect with my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I believe on Monday, Nov. 13

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MacBook Pro 2017 High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought it on Nov. 14, 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried connecting and they said the email accounts were already used or dis unconnected

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/20/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris