Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just bought a new computer. How do I put my photoshop cc…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new computer. How do I put my photoshop cc on my new computer? Do i need to do anything with the version on my old unit.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My new machine is an Ibuypower computer running Windows 10. I haven't yet powered it on

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im not having trouble, i just need to know if I have to remove it from my old computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Easy question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/20/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Your Photoshop product can be installed and activated on two computers at a time; you do not need to make any changes on the old computer itself.

You may simply open up the following link on the new computer (note down the link somewhere):

www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html

Under Photoshop, click "Download trial" and then download and open/run the file - follow the on-screen prompts and sign in to your Adobe account to install and activate the full product accordingly.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,