Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified software technician who will answer your question

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All software technicians are VERIFIED
I have a personal adobe photoshop account but do not have
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I have a personal adobe photoshop account but do not have the computer taht is running it with me. I understand that I'm entitled to run photoshop on two computers. How do I login and download it to t… read more
I bought Photoshop CC 2018 for one year but now I Got error
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
I bought Photoshop CC 2018 for one year but now I Got error massage " Adobe Application Manager , required to start your trial, is missing or damaged " Please download a new copy of Adobe Application … read more
I have dragon and would like to update with Dragon
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I have dragon and would like to update with Dragon Professional 15 and can do it on my old computer for the reduced upgrade price, but how can I put the new dragon on another computer (new) ? … read more
Unlike many "power users" who upgrade their software with
John Castle
Unlike many "power users" who upgrade their software with each new generation, I prefer to keep and use these tools for a long time. I have been using Photoshop CS5 Extended and Lightroom CS4 for year… read more
I have Photoshop 6.1. What is the latest version of
John Castle
I have Photoshop 6.1. What is the latest version of Photoshop and how do I update my software saving all my digital images … read more
Is it possible to make just one full payment for photoshop
William Harder
William Harder, SR Sytems Engineer
is it possible to make just one full payment for photoshop cc? … read more
I purchased a new laptop and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018.
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I purchased a new laptop and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018. the laptop does not have a cd/dvd player so I am trying to install from a download. Best Buy gave me the serial number at purchase. I am hav… read more
I have Lightroom and updated to Classic CC but I also
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
I have Lightroom and updated to Classic CC but I also started to install CC, my problem is it seems like it wants to sync all the time and on my phone it has CC and I can't put a photo in one of my co… read more
I purchased a laptop with Windows 7 recently. I installed an
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I purchased a laptop with Windows 7 recently. I installed an entire range of licensed Adobe products, including Adobe Suite and PDF. That computer is partly dead, so I purchased a new laptop with Wind… read more
I am trying to acquire just plain PHOTOSHOP.7 SOFTWARE where
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to acquire just plain PHOTOSHOP.7 SOFTWARE where I can RESIZE my paintings to enter competitions. I purchased Photoshop which says CC on it and it is not helping me change resolutuins and … read more
I am retaking a photoshop class and have purchased the new
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software technician
Hello! I am retaking a photoshop class and have purchased the new book 2017...but my photoshop is still 2015. How can I make it updated? It seems like some of the tools are different and Im having tro… read more
I have bought a new computer and can't seem to get my adobe
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have bought a new computer and can't seem to get my adobe photoshop 11 installed … read more
I'm using adobe cc and in the last couple weeks have found
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, I'm using adobe cc and in the last couple weeks have found photoshop cc is very slow to load . . and once loaded still slow to respond. I've got 2017 and just updated to new version last night … read more
I have windows 10, and I just updated my photoshop CC 2015
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer
I have windows 10, and I just updated my photoshop CC 2015 to 2017. Now when I try to use the Edit mode most of the choices are not highlighted and they won't open for me. How do I fix this? … read more
I have a new desktop PC and am getting the message from
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software technician
I have a new desktop PC and am getting the message from Photoshop Elements that I have the product on too many computers. Can't find on your web site how to eliminate older computers. … read more
I have just purchased an upgrade to my Adobe Premier
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hello, I have just purchased an upgrade to my Adobe Premier Elements 10 and Photoshop Elements 10 to take them to Version 15. However, when I look at the download page, I notice both updates have file… read more
I have Adobe Photoshop CC (2015.5) for the WINDOWS System,
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I have Adobe Photoshop CC (2015.5) for the WINDOWS System, Full CC suite. The program for reasons unknown is not working properly at all with the Marquee tool and a few other tools. I need to Uninstal… read more
I currently have Photoshop CS6 on a six year old desktop
Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen, Functional Systems Administrator
I currently have Photoshop CS6 on a six year old desktop which I am replacing with a new Lenovo Ideacenter 700 desktop. I have the original Photoshop CS6 DVD with its serial number. As I am a serious … read more