Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I do very little with photoshop I only use 2 tools, but

Customer Question
I do very little...

I do very little with photoshop I only use 2 tools, but lately there has been something I have been hitting, that is not allowing me to use the clone tool. The last time this happened the support person that that I had the brush at the largest dimension. He brought it down to normal and that fixed the problem. Now my issues have returned and I can't use the clone tool again.Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/20/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 5 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I used theclone tool for 1 year Never had an issue Twicw now in 2 months . I yse the tool as I always have, but I am hitting something, so I don’t know how to fix it.

Let me know when ready for the secure remote assistance

Thanks

Kris

I am ready now

You will need to press the "Secure Remote Assistance" button again

I don’t know where that is

It is on your screen

I have paid 40 and you are asking me to pay 40 more and you haven't showed me ypu can fix the problem
sorry I just looked $48
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I don't understand I haaaaave not seen a service offer When I called there was a $5 charge for getting my credit card and then that followed a $43 charge. All of my charges to Am ex come to my phone ansd now you are asking for 39 more I didn't see a service contract Just a charge I am not feeling good about your company right now.
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem. Please go to sample dropdown and switching the it in the control panel from Current Layer to All Layers.

If not fix please follow the next steps.

Have you try resetting the clone stamp tool by right clicking on the clone stamp icon in the tool options bar and choosing Reset Tool

and also check your options in the clone source panel. (Window>Clone Source)

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer