Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A couple of month. A couple of month's ago, my windows 10…

Customer Question
A couple of month ...

A couple of month

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A couple of month's ago, my windows 10 desktop, 1 year old, computer said that it needed to install upgrades as I was shutting down my computer at night. Of course, I said OK, then went to bed. When I got up in the afternoon next day, my computer wouldn't work. Period. It gave messages that I don't remember now, and I did everything it said to do. Since then I have had Windows 8.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Whenever you ask me to. I do not remember any in the last month or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a little older, but I do know how to use my desktop. I know I didn't do anything wrong. And I do nothing with money on my computer so nobody should have any reason to hack me. Thank you for responding.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/19/2017
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Does the computer turn on at all? You say it doesn't work. Period

Is that the case?