Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The massive. Dell, with Windows 10. Windows just did a

Customer Question
The massive Technician's Assistant:...

The massive

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell, with Windows 10. Windows just did a massive upgrade. That cause me to loose about 75% of my saved info, which includes Microsoft 10 Games that I purchased coins for. I am out a lot of $ because the games are no where to be found.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I just took the "tour" of the new Windows configuration.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/19/2017
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No thank you. Late last night my coins reappeared. It's MAGIC!! My computer shut down twice. Saying Windows was working on the computer and not to turn it off. So, I guess with any kind of upgrade, it just takes time for things to appear again. Although I'm still missing a lot of saved email folders. I did get some back. Thanks again, Axxxx. Mxxx

Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand Anita,

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeff