Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to login to a Yahoo mail account,

Customer Question
I'm Richard Anderson. I'm...

I'm Richard Anderson. I'm trying to login to a Yahoo mail account,***@******.***. I get a message that says there's some unusual activity, which appears to be someone else's name associated with the account. It probably came about because I foolishly didn't change the recovery phone number when I got a new number. The old number (that I don't have access to anymore) is(###) ###-#### So how can I get to my mail account & change the password (I can't remember the old passwaord either)?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

TI got the computer 3 or 4 years ago. I tried the Yahoo recovery stuff but when I get to the verification it's linked to the phone number I no longer have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please ask that person to forgive my stupidity & bad spelling - Rick

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
I have Microsoft 7 (Premium I think) and I use Mozilla Firefox Browser - Rick
11/19/2017
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff