Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was hacked and someone used my bank info And put skype on…

Customer Question
I was hacked and...

I was hacked and someone used my bank info And put skype on it and charges were paid out of my account I want it off and not used any more and need to be paid back.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No the bank is closed and I could not get them.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.