Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Order# ADOBE017155997 I thought I needed a signature and

Customer Question
order# ***** I thought I...
order# ***** I thought I needed a signature and ordered this item by error. can I cancel this order?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Apple, the mini
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 29 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist