Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Order# ADOBE017155997 I thought I needed a signature and…

Customer Question
Order# ***** I thought...

Order# ***** I thought I needed a signature and ordered this item by error. can I cancel this order?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple, the mini

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.