Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having problems converting documents to Microsoft Word.

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems converting documents to Microsoft Word. Under the new set of tools there is no option to convert to Word. It used to be that that option was the first option when you opened the page. I have paid for this service, what can I do to convert to Word?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is a Gateway Tower, using Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge. However I do know that Windows has had some updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It seems the problem is when I open the document the option to convert to Word is no longer there.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Shefin, Software Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Software Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the software you are using to convert the document to Word?

Have you tried converting it online using third party tools?

Thank you.

Adobe acrobat.

Make sure that you are not using the trial or free version. Check if the product is activated properly.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.