Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been trying to set up my online account, but it keeps…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to set up my online account, but it keeps saying my password ***** ***** I am trying to set up, not sign in...please help me!

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, not yet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

HP NOTEBOOK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which online account are you trying to sign into?