Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What eplaces nb255-n250. Windows 7 startersnpcoa. Pur 2014…

Customer Question
What eplaces nb255-n250 Technician's...

What eplaces nb255-n250

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 7 startersnpcoa

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pur 2014 little userd-somebody had it few days now super slow-microsoft did 16 updates this week took 3 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What ischarge

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Visa 4050 3711 1142 4285

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I need more info on you problem to assist you. Do you get error on your system, If you like I can log n to your machine and help you.

Waiting for your feedback..

tried -dont want to run up charges-now this lenovo in one is different but still working since saturday
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago

Can i log on to your machine and assist you to sort this out?