Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having a bit of trouble with the updated version of…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a bit of trouble with the updated version of Microsoft Translator. It now gives many capital letters in error.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My computer is an HP Envy and i use Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think that this year's Office 365 was recently installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem with Microsoft Translator what version do you use?? Also was this working before you upgrade to windows 10??

Waiting for your feedback to help you.