Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am experiencing problems when I open the PDF document &

Customer Question
Good Morning,I am experiencing...

Good Morning,I am experiencing problems when I open the PDF document & there is no access on the right hand side of the screen to convert from a pdf to a word document,thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 years ago & I have turned the router off/on,strangely Adobe installed an upgrade a little earlier & that did not seem to encounter a problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so,thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you using Adobe Acrobat?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess