Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need very specific direction to move lg e980 info and photos…

Customer Question
Need very specific direction...

Need very specific direction to move lg e980 info and photos to coumputer to prepare for a new i phone tomorrow

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Do not know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Have no idea i am less than zero tech savvy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I can do this with you...but I would need to call you direct

I tried you. Then got a page requiring g me to pay another $38 to gt an answer. Outrageous!
What kind of scam are you guys running?
Steve(###) ###-####

There is no scam...customer service handles incoming jobs

Turns them over to experts from all over the country (I being one of them...I am in California)

then why send me to a page requiring another $38?
now it is $39 for nothing!
how do i reach a customer service rep on the phone?

I didn't send you there...that's an auto pop up from the company

However if you do want to proceed with this fix...as it turns out...I would need to call you etc...which is the $39 any way

OR

I can opt out and let another Expert try to help you

let me know what you would like to do

i do not know what an auto pop is or what to do with it, all i know your company wanted another $38 and now another $39 and i got nothing
what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have no such request!!!! stop billing me!!!!
go away you crooks

Would you like me to send you to customer service? (no charge)

OR

Call you and charge you accordingly (I am not sure what you are after)

OR opt out and let another Expert take a shot?