Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Need very specific direction to move lg e980 info and photos

Customer Question
to coumputer to prepare for...
need very specific direction to move lg e980 info and photos to coumputer to prepare for a new i phone tomorrow
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: do not know how to do that
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have no idea i am less than zero tech savvy
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 27 days ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I can do this with you...but I would need to call you direct

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I tried you. Then got a page requiring g me to pay another $38 to gt an answer. Outrageous!
What kind of scam are you guys running?
Steve(###) ###-####

There is no scam...customer service handles incoming jobs

Turns them over to experts from all over the country (I being one of them...I am in California)

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
then why send me to a page requiring another $38?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
now it is $39 for nothing!
how do i reach a customer service rep on the phone?

I didn't send you there...that's an auto pop up from the company

However if you do want to proceed with this fix...as it turns out...I would need to call you etc...which is the $39 any way

OR

I can opt out and let another Expert try to help you

let me know what you would like to do

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i do not know what an auto pop is or what to do with it, all i know your company wanted another $38 and now another $39 and i got nothing
what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i have no such request!!!! stop billing me!!!!
go away you crooks

Would you like me to send you to customer service? (no charge)

OR

Call you and charge you accordingly (I am not sure what you are after)

OR opt out and let another Expert take a shot?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist