Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday, when I tried to scan something and attach it to…

Yesterday, when I tried...

Yesterday, when I tried to scan something and attach it to an e-mail, it wouldn't allow it anymore. the window said something of re-setting settings on outlook..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Yesterday...

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so before the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not too computer savy; may need remote help...

11/17/2017
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please try to do it again and let me know the exact error message.

sudipto_dutta
Scan to Email Error. The HP scan application is unable to open your email application and/ or cannot attach the scan to a new email. Please check your email configuration and try again.
Another issue i need handled is, when this issue was working, a copy of each document i did scan and send out via email shows up as an icon on my desktop! I don't want that to occur. Something in the settings? Also, As far as i know, i have free support till the end of this month, but I'm being asked to pay??