Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

How can I get my original authorization code reset? I still

Customer Question
How can I get my...
How can I get my original authorization code reset? I still have my authorization code for my SPSS 23 purchased on 3/3/2015. Can someone help me with resetting the authorization code so that I can use it again?I have a MAC. Whenever we upgrade the MAC, we have difficulty getting SPSS to run. Right now, even with the "fixes" supplied, it won't run. Thus, we have installed Parallels and want to use the media pack CD backups that we received at purchase to install the Windows version, so it runs. (It appears that SPSS was designed for Windows and really not for MACs, even though it says it can work on MACS). We get to the page that requires an authorization code, but the one we have no longer works. Can someone please help us with resetting it?
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We purchased the Apple in 2015. We just upgraded the new operating system on it. Every time we do this, it doesn't work. We tried to download the JAVA software and that didn't help.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that we're frustrated.
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I was redirected from the IBM SPSS site to here. When I originally asked this question, I thought that you had some kind of relationship with IBM SPSS ... but upon further review, I suspect that you don't and that this is more of a general "dumping ground" for people who didn't purchase SPSS support. And we wouldn't need SPSS support if their product was able to handle system upgrades. Unless you have contacts at SPSS who can actually reset my authorization code ... or unless you have specific knowledge of how to get SPSS to work on MACs after upgrading the operating system that is above-and-beyond what SPSS publishes in their public sphere, you cannot actually help us. If that is the case, please just say so and refund the money. Sorry, but we do not need more run-around. Thanks.
11/18/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 23 days ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Have you install the software original on this mac??

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Please cancel this request. The solution requires someone who works internally with SPSS and so we will need to address this directly with them. Thus, this request is closed.
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 21 days ago

Thanks for your feedback will do take care...

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer