Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Live photo gallery in w7 has an error message and won't come

Customer Question
Live photo gallery in w7...
Live photo gallery in w7 has an error message and won't come up. Can't download photos
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: Every time I try to do any thing with photos
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes Yesterday an auto upgrade was done by MS
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 29 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when you try to open Photo Gallery?
  2. Approximately when was the last time that it opened just fine?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist