Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

When I try to convert an Ecel file to PDF it says 'missing

Customer Question
when I try to convert...
when I try to convert an Ecel file to PDF it says 'missing PDF files'. i used to do it all the time and have Adob ACROPro
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: laptop hp with windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A few years ago. I can convert word but not Ecel and i was always able so someone updated something incorrectly it appears.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Apparently i am not the only one with this problem and i am not technical.
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Can you please describe to me HOW you convert your Excel file to PDF?
  2. And for comparison, HOW do you convert Word document to PDF as well?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist