Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to access the fonts I have installed, but InDesign…

Customer Question
I want to access...

I want to access the fonts I have installed, but InDesign will only let me access Typekit

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

You mean with my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated the latest Adobe upgrades fairly recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now i just want to access all of my fonts...thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you get a error messes if you access the install front ? Or if you like i can log on to your machine to assist you.

Waiting for your feedback