Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My one drive is over the storage limit and will be frozen…

Customer Question
My one drive is...

My one drive is over the storage limit and will be frozen 1-21-18. what do I need to do.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hewlett packard

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Microft installed recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a service contract #17029131800

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!