Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Hallo i am a data analyst working with a set of data on a…

Customer Question
Hallo i am a...

Hallo i am a data analyst working with a set of data on a spreadsheet and i would like some guidance on how to group it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo/ Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computer has no problem, i need advice on using spreadsheets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

An expert in macros would really help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Hallo analyst i am trying to regroup a set of data in excel ( sheet 1 of the file attached above) to take the form as appears in sheet 2 the data is volumous and i dont have the time to type it manually.
Kindly assist on preparing a macro to do the instructions as shown on the link in sheet 2.
11/17/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

What

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I saw your raw data. Where is the collector ID and collection amount?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess why have i been charged before i have had an experience of your services

I am very sorry about the confusion. You were charged for the deposit, but all fees are refundable.

Question is the packages speaks of $5 dollars for the question which i am okay with paying but why should i pay $36 before i even i know if your services are worth while, that is wrong

I am very sorry about the confusion but I cannot answer that. From my end I can see that your question costs $39.6. I believe the $5 you mentioned was an initial deposit.

Please contact our customer service regarding issues on fees.

Here is the link about refunding if you do not want to continue:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

I definately would want any part of this if i pay for a service i cannot access, kindly let as hold this discussion at this point for now . I will get back to you incase of anything more

Ok.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist