Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just renewed my virus protection. It did not ask me for…

Customer Question
I just renewed my...

I just renewed my virus protection. It did not ask me for any money. I probably have a credit card associated with my account but I cannot remember which one it is, Also I do not remember my login and password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

It did not give me that option.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. When I logged into my computer it just told me it is time to renew my prescription. I just followed the prompts and it told me I've successfully renewed. I knew it had been about one year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/17/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You will likely have your credit card on record for automatic payments.

What is it exactly you are not able to sign into?

Please let me know

Thank you