Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to have a program that would allow me to change…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have a program that would allow me to change fonts on a document that I have downloaded or scanned

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My computer is about three years old. I have tried the pdf program I paid for but it doesn't work for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I find a source that will tell me how many programs you have and what will they do for me?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/17/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? Or a Mac?
  2. What types of documents are you referring to?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess