Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I transfer a group of emails from my email account to…

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

How do I transfer a group of emails from my email account to a flash drive

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/17/2017
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to know which email account do you have either gmail, outlook, Yahoo or hotmail?

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you so much for the information. Please give a minute while I check for the instructions on how to transfer the emails to a flash drive.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you so much for your patience. Please follow the instructions given below to save the emails from your account to a flash drive.

Connect the flash drive to the computer and open your email account and follow the below instructions.

• Use the mouse to right-click the folder and select SAVE AS... or SAVE TARGET AS....
  • Then navigate to the flash drive and save to the flash drive.
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

This is the another set of instructions to save the emails from your account to a flash drive or a hard drive also to your computer memory:

1. Log in to your AOL online account and click the "Mail" icon.

2. Click on the email message you want to download. To download several messages, press and hold the "Ctrl" key and click on each message you want to download or press "Ctrl-A" to select all of your email messages.

3. Click the "Save" drop-down arrow. Select "On My PC" and choose the folder to which you want to download the email.

OR

1. Log in to your AOL online account and click the "Mail" icon. Click "Read" on the toolbar.

2. Double-click the email you want to save to open it.

3. Select the "File" menu and choose "Save" or "Save As." Click "Browse" to navigate to the location where you want to save the email, enter a name for the file and click "Save."

4. Close the open email window. Repeat for any other messages you want to download.

I hope this information helps you. If not let me know where you stuck so that I can check for another solution for you.